A Python package to help bootstrap and manage Panda3D applications
pman is a Python package to help bootstrap and manage Panda3D applications.
- Project quick-start
- Automatic asset conversion
- Automatically adds export directory to the model path
- Convenient CLI for running and testing applications
Use pip to install the
pip install panda3d-pman
Quick start a project with
If you already have a directory for your project:
cd my_awesome_project pman create .
pman can also create the directory for you:
pman create my_awesome_project
In addition to the
pman has the following commands:
- update - re-run project creation logic on the project directory
- help - display usage information
- build - convert all files in the assets directory and place them in the export directory
- run - run the application by calling
pythonwith the main file
- test - run tests (shortcut for
python setup.py test)
- dist - create distributable forms of Panda3D applications (requires Panda3D 1.10+)
- clean - remove built files
Primary configuration for
pman is located in a
.pman file located at the project root.
This configuration uses TOML for markup.
.pman configuration file is project-wide and should be checked in under version control.
Another, per-user configuration file also exists at the project root as
This configuration file stores user settings and should not be checked into version control.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size panda3d_pman-0.9.1-py3-none-any.whl (31.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size panda3d-pman-0.9.1.tar.gz (25.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for panda3d_pman-0.9.1-py3-none-any.whl