ParcelBright API wrapper
ParcelBright API wrapper. For full ParcelBright API reference go to https://github.com/parcelbright/api-docs
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://parcelbright-python.readthedocs.org.
- create new shipment to get rates from
- find previously created shipment
- book shipment
- get tracking data
- cancel shipment
- Customs support
- Carriers liability support
- Remove assertions from API facade
- Added shipment.track to schema
- Added missing schematics requirements at setup.py
- API CHANGED - Entities constructor takes dict instead of kwargs
- API CHANGED - Shipment.create becames instance method instead of class method
- Added entities validation using schematics package
- Support for pickup_date parameter at Shipment.book() method
- Added __repr__ method to Parcel, Address and Shipment entities
- Raise TrackingError from Shipment.track() if shipment has not tracking information available
- Remove Shipment.is_booked() method. Use Shipment.state instead.
- Raise ShipmentNotCompletedException from Shipment.track() method
- Added support to track and cancel shipments
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(6.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||2.7||Oct 20, 2015|
(15.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 20, 2015|