Python3 asyncio library to run SSH in parallel
passh (Parallel Asynchronous SSH) is a Python3 library to run SSH processes in parallel.
As passh depends on asyncio, Python 3.4 or newer is required.
- PAssh class to run SSH in parallel.
- SSH outputs are forwarded to local stdout/stderr.
- Every line is to be prefixed by the remote hostname.
- Instead of forwarding, SSH outputs can be collected in memory for later use.
- Non-asyncio apps can use passh as well as asyncio apps.
- A file can be given as inputs for all SSH processes.
- Limit on the number of simultaneous SSH processes.
- Built-in command-line interface.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size passh-1.0.2.tar.gz (4.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|