Tools for fast prototyping of radio-frequence passive components
Python Script for Fast Design of RF-Passive Components.
This script is in an early stage of development. For now, it only works with Windows OS.
The library required numpy, scipy, yaml and matplotlib (for plotting results). The required versions can be find in requirements.txt.
Install the library using
pip install passive-auto-design
Then install ngspice.
Examples are given in the examples directory.
The Package is composed of five modules:
- The substrate.py file which describes the substrate used (or Back End Of Line).
- The structure directory which contains RF-structures to be implemented in a susbtrate (SIW, AF-SIW, Transformers, ...).
- The passive_component which contains RF-components (such as hybrid coupler, impedance transformers, and (soon ?) filters). It also enables rough geometry design/estimation from given rf specifications.
- ng_spice_warper.py which eased the use of the ng-spice program.
- special.py which contains physical constants and special functions (dB, NmtodBcm, ...)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size passive_auto_design-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (16.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size passive-auto-design-0.1.0.tar.gz (12.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for passive_auto_design-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for passive-auto-design-0.1.0.tar.gz