A package to scrape and parse NBA, WNBA and G-League play-by-play data
A package to scrape and parse NBA, WNBA and G-League play-by-play data.
- Adds lineup on floor for all events
- Adds detailed data for each possession including start time, end time, score margin, how the previous possession ended
- Shots, rebounds and assists broken down by shot zone
- Supports both stats.nba.com and data.nba.com endpoints
- Supports NBA, WNBA and G-League stats
- All stats on pbpstats.com are derived from these stats
- Fixes order of events for some common cases in which events are out of order
requires Python >=3.6
pip install pbpstats
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pbpstats-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (111.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pbpstats-1.2.0.tar.gz (52.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|