PDS Image Viewer
NOTE: This is Alpha quality software that is being actively developed, use at your own risk. This software is not produced by NASA.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://pdsview.readthedocs.org.
- NASA PDS Image Viewer
NOTE: This is alpha quality software. It lacks many features and lacks support for many PDS image types. This software is not produced by NASA.
On OS X you must first install the Qt UI toolkit using Homebrew (http://brew.sh/). After installing Homebrew, issue the following command:
brew install qt
Create a new virtual environment, install the pdsview module with pip, and setup the PySide environment. You must install either PySide, PyQt5, or PyQt4 as well (recommend PyQt5):
mkvirtualenv pdsview pip install pdsview pip install PyQt5
Now you should be able to run the pdsview program.
This works on Linux as well (Ubuntu 14.04). Instructions coming soon. Installing the proper Qt dev package and running pyside_postinstall.py in a similar fashion should work.
Region of Interest:
Composite False Color Image:
View Label and make alterations to image:
- Fixes bug in ROI creation
- Use QtPy and do not depend on PySide
- Create a histogram to apply cut levels
- Updated to work with ginga 2.5.
- Bug fixes.
- Clicking on a point in an image now shows the image coordinates and pixel value at that location.
- Right clicking and dragging on the image will now create a region of interest. Statistics about that region of interest are shown.
- Composite RGB images can now be displayed by using the new Channels dialog and checking the RGB toggle.
- Reworked to use an ImageSet and ImageStamp model to improve program flow and permit launching from other programs.
- Cleaned up with parts rewritten.
- Takes files as command line arguments.
- Handles mutiple images.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pdsview-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (27.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.5||Wheel||Jul 24, 2017|
|pdsview-0.5.1.tar.gz (42.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 24, 2017|