Client for paylogic deployment tool
pdt-client is a client tool for Paylogic deployment tool web application
pip install pdt-client
Client has single entry point console script:
pdt-client migration-data push
pdt-client migration-data get-not-reviewed
The same as the graph command of alembic offline, but enriched with the release from the PDT.
pdt-client case-data get-not-deployed
If you have questions, bug reports, suggestions, etc. please create an issue on the GitHub project page.
- remove unnecessary parameters in order to support pdt 1.1+ (bubenkoff)
- case-data get-revisions moved to case-data get-not-deployed (bubenkoff)
- Added revision to deploy command (bubenkoff)
- Make –case for deploy command optional (bubenkoff)
- Added case-data command and it’s get-revisions subcommand to get case revisions (bubenkoff)
- Fixed graph command (hvdklauw)
- Added graph command for graphing the migration dependency tree (hvdklauw)
- Initial public release (bubenkoff)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pdt-client-1.6.0.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|