A simple application for generating 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons characters.
personaednd is a GUI tool that generates 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons characters.
This code while written originally for Python 2.7, was later rewritten for version 3.7 and to my knowledge no longer works on Python 2.
The project was originally called Personae and it can be found here.
This project also has a page on PYPI.
Installation is pretty simple and straightforward.
- Clone the personaednd repository.
- Install using the setup script.
- Have fun!
pip install personaednd
To run the included GUI application, type 'personaednd' in your terminal.
- Choose your character's race, background, class, archetype and level.
- Click the 'Roll' button, which generates a set of ability scores with appropriate racial modifiers and based upon the character's chosen class.
- Click the 'ASI' button to generate a set of proficiencies, ability score improvements and feats behind the scenes.
- Click the 'Skills & Feats' button, which generates an array of languages, spell slots, skills, and feats.
- When satisfied, click the 'Save' button. Characters will be saved under the ~/Personae directory as an XML document.
- If the character is unsatisfactory, you may click the 'Reset Character' button to reset your character and start over.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size personaednd-0.29-py3-none-any.whl (23.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size personaednd-0.29.tar.gz (18.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for personaednd-0.29-py3-none-any.whl