CMS built using Pyramid and MongoDB
Piano is an work-in-progress for building dynamic CMS-like sites consisting of componentized parts (such as pages or widgets) which can be assembled and configured at runtime.
It also is an evolving example demonstrating:
- MongoDB and MongoKit
- Sphinx documentation
- python bootstrap.py
- bin/buildout install sphinx
- bin/sphinx-build docs docs/_build
Then, for detailed documentation go to /docs/_build/html/index.html.
- Initial version
- Created initial MongoDB structure
- Created Buildout setup and configurations
- Wrote initial documentation
- Moved to GitHub
- First upload to PyPi
- Cleaned up contexts
- Added dynamic embedding of a PageModel into a PageDocument (page data)
- Fixed Sphinx doco generation
- Cleaning up documentation
- General code cleanup
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|piano-0.3-py2.7.egg (143.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Mar 22, 2012|
|piano-0.3.zip (405.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 22, 2012|