User notification management for the Django web framework
pinax-notifications is a user notification management app for the Django web framework.
pinax-notifications notifies users when certain events have occurred and allows configurable options for how those notifications are received.
- Submission of notification messages by other apps
- Notification messages on signing in
- Notification messages via email (configurable by user)
- Ability to supply your own backend notification channels
- Ability to scope notifications at the site level
Supported Django and Python Versions
|Django / Python||2.7||3.4||3.5||3.6|
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pinax_notifications-5.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (34.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Jan 30, 2018|
|pinax-notifications-5.0.3.tar.gz (25.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 30, 2018|