Python client for the PlantUML server
Plantweb is a project that provides a command line interface, Sphinx directives and an API that allows to render powerful plain text UML diagrams, ASCII diagrams and complex graphs.
Plantweb features a local cache that prevents requesting the server for previously rendered diagrams, speeding up building documentation with lots of diagrams.
- Added documentation on how to run a PlantUML docker container to simplify deployment.
- Fix #9 passing source files to the Sphinx directive as an absolute path.
- Fix #7 source files passed as argument to the Sphinx directive failed to render correctly.
- Fixed test suite to be compatible with newer versions of Sphinx.
- Fixed several PEP8 violations.
- Improved algorithm to gather configuration for a git repository root.
- Test suite now test Python 3 with Python 3.5 instead of Python 3.4.
- Fix #1 that caused diagrams rendering to fail with a 404 in Windows OSes.
- Sphinx directives now support passing a source file as argument.
- Added a set of Sphinx directives uml, graph and diagram.
- Default options can now be overriden with a .plantwebrc file in the user home or in the git repository root.
- Fixed bug when calling render_cache that returned a non-tuple.
- Documentation was greatly improved.
- Initial public release.
Copyright (C) 2016 Carlos Jenkins Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.