Python module for an easy work with a tokamak plasma equilibrium.
PLEQUE - PLasma EQUilibrium Enjoyment module [pleɪɡ]
Python module for the simple manipulation with the tokamak plasma equilibrium. For more information see the documentation at https://pleque.readthedocs.io.
Note: The work is still in the early development stage and
pleque probably contains bugs. You are very welcome to
put a your wishes, found bugs or any other comment as an issue. There also may occur minor changes in code structure
The prerequisites should be maintained by
python>=3.5 numpy scipy shapely scikit-image xarray pandas h5py omas
From PyPI (https://pypi.org/project/pleque/):
pip install --user pleque
or use the unstable experimental release (probably with more fixed bugs):
pip install --user -i https://test.pypi.org/simple/ pleque
or clone/copy the github repository and run
git clone https://github.com/kripnerl/pleque.git cd pleque pip install --user .
from pleque.io import readers import matplotlib as plt eqdsk_filename = "path_to_my_gfile.gfile" # Create instance of `Equilibrium` class eq = readers.read_geqdsk(eqdsk_filename) # plot simple overview of the equilibrium: eq.plot_overview()
Some other examples can be found as notebooks in the
notebooks folder or in
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
- FreeGS - Free boundary Grad-Shafranov solver in Python
- OMFIT is an integrated modeling and experimental data analysis software for magnetically confined thermonuclear fusion experiments. The goal of OMFIT is to enhance existing scientific workflows and enable new integrated modeling capabilities. To achieve these goals OMFIT adopts a bottom-up collaborative development approach.
- OMAS (Ordered Multidimensional Array Structure) is a Python library designed to simplify the interface of third-party codes with the ITER Integrated Modeling and Analysis Suite (IMAS) . ITER IMAS defines a data model, a data get/put API, and a data storage infrastructure used for manipulating ITER data.
- Sauter, O. & Medvedev, S. Y. "Tokamak coordinate conventions: COCOS." Comput. Phys. Commun. 184, 293–302 (2013).
- S. Jardin "Computational Methods in Plasma Physics" CRC Press.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pleque-0.0.3b5-py3-none-any.whl (5.1 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pleque-0.0.3b5.tar.gz (5.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|