This package provides an queryparser, querybuilder and extra helper tools, to parse stored queries to actual results, used in new style collections. It includes a registry reader which reads operators, values and criteria from the Plone registry.
Compatibility with Plone versions
The 1.1.x series is intended for usage with Plone 4.3 and up. It depends on plone.batching, which ships with Plone 4.3 but may cause problems with Plone 4.2.
For use with Plone 4.2.x, use versions < 1.1.0.
- bugfix for #22: Names not matching for operations getObjPositionInParent plus test [jensens]
- Implement multipath queries: - Parsing a path returns always a list. - Special handling for paths in parseFormquery. [maethu]
- Fixes https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13251 [mathias.leimgruber]
- querybuilder results can now be manipulated using IParsedQueryIndexModifier named utilities. [keul]
- fixed broken handling of limit and batch size. [bosim]
- pep8 fixes [bosim]
- be able to include a depth value onto path query string [vangheem]
- Use plone.batching. [khink]
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError on utf8-encoded Subject strings. [tisto]
- getVocabularyValues now checks if the vocabulary utility is missing, if it is the utility is just ignored. This makes the module tollarant to missing vocabulary utilities. [bosim]
- _relativePath handler can now walk through the site structure (not only upwards) _path handler respects absolute paths without leading nav_root path [petschki]
Date ranges now use the _betweenDates handler, which is much more forgiving of empty field values, defaulting to an all-encompassing date range if neither value is provided, an “everything after” range if only the start date is provided, and a min/max range if both are provided.
Fixes http://dev.plone.org/ticket/12965 [esteele]
- Fixed i18n of “Before today” operator and “x items matching your search terms.”. [vincentfretin]
- Add an optional ‘brains’ parameter to the query builder to obtain results not wrapped as an IContentListing. [davisagli]
- Declare all dependencies in setup.py to resolve a dependeny problem in test setups, where the Plone stack isn’t fully loaded. [thet]
- Add a “today” date operator [esteele]
- Internationalize strings in the registry. [davisagli]
- Change relative date searching to be “N days” string based rather than datetime based. [esteele]
- Handle empty values on relative date fields. [esteele]
- Change the Creator field to use the correct query operation for filtering on the current logged in user. This fixes https://dev.plone.org/ticket/12052 [jcerjak]
- Limit number of items that show up in the preview of the edit view to 25. If we do not limit these results all items in the query will be rendered in the preview which leads to problems when the collection contains > 10k results. [timo]
- Ensure inactive content is only shown to users with the appropriate permission.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.app.querystring-1.2.0.zip (42.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|