AJAX selection widget for Plone
There is a single-select version (AutocompleteFieldWidget) for Choice fields, and a multi-select one (AutocompleteMultiFieldWidget) for collection fields (e.g. List, Tuple) with a value_type of Choice.
When using this widget, the vocabulary/source has to provide the IQuerySource interface from z3c.formwidget.query and have a search() method.
- Add uninstall profile. [thet]
- Better handling of undefined data [agitator]
- Update setup.py url to point to github. [esteele]
- Use zope.interface decorator. [gforcada]
- Use plone i18n domain [staeff]
- Render CSS as link, no css-import. This allows cooking with other link rendered css and gives better asynchronous download behavior. [thet]
- make compatible with jQuery >= 1.9 [petschki]
- Fix url in css for indicator.gif [mitakas]
- Use jQuery.prop() instead of jQuery.attr() to deselect radio buttons.
- Only do list marshalling for multiple selection.
- Handle the case where the server responds with 204 No Content.
- Switch the default parser to use the title as the value, so that titles are used to autocomplete what’s in the text input box. [lentinj]
- Add a custom parse function that defaults to an identical function to the default one. [lentinj]
- Fix <input /> element generation for Internet Explorer; in most cases, the generated element would be lacking the name attribute. [mj]
- Add whitespace after autocreated radio buttons, fixing alignment: http://code.google.com/p/dexterity/issues/detail?id=193 (thanks davidjb) [lentinj]
- Use full widget name in ++widget++ path, don’t try and remove form prefix (which will not behave correctly if widget is part of a subform). [lentinj]
- Add upgrade step to register formwidget-autocomplete.js, bumping profile version to 1 [lentinj]
- Split input:radio adding function so the code can be reused when adding in plone.formwidget.contenttree [lentinj]
- Allow overriding of the autocomplete URL [lentinj]
- Fix htmlDecode to return an element, not the nodeValue of an element which is null. [ggozad]
- No longer include the demo.zcml by default, but rather allow users to include it if needed. [hannosch]
- Update distribution metadata. [hannosch]
- Remove direct zope.app dependencies. [hannosch]
- Use the correct ViewPageTemplateFile from Five required in a Zope 2 context. [hannosch]
- Explicitly include CMFCore’s zcml in demo.zcml, for compatibility with Zope 2.13. [davisagli]
- Force the inserted HTML radio buttons to be interpreted as HTML instead of text. [dukebody]
- Fall back to the site to perform content-related operations if the context is not wrapped into an aquisition chain. [dukebody]
- Compute the view name as the request URL left-stripped the content absolute URL. [dukebody]
- Use the same display template for single- and multi-selection: The single selection display template was non functional before. The value of a single selection field is wrapped in a list anyways so the multiselection template renders the single selection field just fine. -> https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10495
- Update widget in the autocomplete-search browser view: The self.context.update() call rebinds to source which previously was only bound during traversal. This avoids problems with sources that only work after security is applied. [gaudenzius]
1.0 - 2010-04-19
- Made the widget work properly in Zope 2.12. [optilude]
1.0b3 - 2009-06-29
- Fix security validator to work properly on add views and other views using namespace traversal (++add++…) [optilude]
1.0b2 - 2009-04-08
- Fix security validator to work with urls not including the @@ view name. [optilude]
- Made widget use getURL() instead of constructing URL from underlying view. This makes it work with complex traversal logic. [optilude]
1.0b1 - 2008-08-28
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|plone.formwidget.autocomplete-1.3.0-py2-none-any.whl (40.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|plone.formwidget.autocomplete-1.3.0.tar.gz (37.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|