Captcha widget for Plone.
plone.formwidget.captcha is a z3c.form captcha widget for use with Plone. It is a z3c.form re-implementation of the collective.captcha package written by Martijn Pieters.
Add the following code to your buildout.cfg to install plone.formwidget.captcha:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... plone.formwidget.captcha ... ... [instance] ... zcml = ... plone.formwidget.captcha ...
Captchas without server state
A view to generate a captcha image and/or wav file, and to verify user input against it.
A cookie is used to transfer state from one request to the next. The state is used, together with a server-side secret, to create a random string of characters, which in turn is displayed as a captcha image, or transformed to an audio file. Verification happens case-insensitively.
Note that the captcha ‘word’ is only usable for 5-10 minutes, after which the view will not accept it any more. Moreover, a different word will be generated for a given session key every 5 minutes.
This makes these captchas replayable for up to 10 minutes if a determined user keeps sending the same session id. Because of the server-secret though, captchas are not transferrable between sites.
- Add empty plone.pot file for rebuild_i18n.sh script to work. [davidjb]
- Add Czech translation [naro]
- Add French translation [cedricmessiant]
- Add Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish translations. [hvelarde]
- Add i18n option and translate to dutch [maartenkling]
- Use widgets view class attributes in the template. [romanofski]
- Use hashlib module by default. [thomasdesvenain]
- Zope 2.13 imports (removes warnings under Plone 4.1) [thomasdesvenain]
1.0b2 - 2010-09-02
- Specify allowed_attributes for the captcha view, so the image/audio pages are accessible in Zope 2.12.9+. [hannosch]
- Move to plone.app.discussion-captcha feature declaration to meta.zcml. [timo]
- Fix verify method for empty string input values. This is necessary for plone.app.discussion 1.0b5 compatibility. [timo]
1.0b1 - 2010-06-02
- Fix _generate_words method. The “nowish” variable tells us in which 5 minutes slot we are in. Therefore we increment the time slot by 1, not by 5 (minutes). [tbesluau]
- Declare that plone.formwidget.captcha provides a Captcha field that can be used by plone.app.discussion to add a Captcha field to comment forms. [timo]
1.0a2 - 2010-01-28
- Updated package metadata and marked this as a Plone add-on. [hannosch]
1.0a1 - 2009-08-28
- Initial release [timo]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.formwidget.captcha-1.0.3.tar.gz (590.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plone.formwidget.captcha-1.0.3.tar.gz