ZC Buildout recipe for installing a package or bundle checkout
- The URL to check-out.
- Optionally specifies the name of an additional subfolder to be created.
- The type of the source code repository. Defaults to svn for subversion. Also supports cvs.
- Only used and required for CVS. The name of the directory the code is checked into.
- Only used and required for CVS. The name of the module to be checked out.
- Only used and required for CVS. The CVSROOT identifying the server.
Reporting bugs or asking questions
We have a shared bugtracker and help desk on Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/collective.buildout/
- Document the options, added README and CHANGES. [hannosch]
- First final release. Cleaned up setup.py. [hannosch]
- Added new optional subfolder option, which allows to specify a subfolder in which to check out the bundle. This makes it possible to use this recipe for normal packages as well, when specifying the package name with the subfolder option. [hannosch]
- Initial implementation. [hannosch]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for plone.recipe.bundlecheckout-1.1.tar.gz
Hashes for plone.recipe.bundlecheckout-1.1-py2.4.egg