ZC Buildout recipe for installing distributions.
- The URLs of the archives to download. The archives specified in the same part will be extracted into the same parts folder named after the part. The full path to that folder will be available as ‘location’ from the parts option dictionary.
- The file names of one or more of the archives in the urls list. This will cause only the Python packages (identified by a __init__.py) in the top folder in the archive to be extracted into the destination.
- The file names of one or more of the archives in the urls list. This will cause the part after the last dash to be omitted from the created destination folder.
Reporting bugs or asking questions
We have a shared bugtracker and help desk on Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/collective.buildout/
- Create download-cache directory when not provided by buildout [gotcha, jfroche]
- Simplified package metadata. [hannosch]
- Added support for urls with http authentication. [mond21]
- Allow download-cache to fallback to download-directory if present. [smcmahon]
- Renamed download-directory to download-cache, which is the name that is used by zc.buildout itself. [hannosch]
- Document the options, added README and CHANGES. [hannosch]
- First final release. Cleaned up setup.py. [hannosch]
- Handle nested packages where the packages are the top level folders as well. This is needed for the PloneLDAP and ScriptableFields bundles. [wichert]
- Better error handling. This prevents buildout from reporting an internal error and informs the user what failed to download and why. [wichert]
- Make sure the directory exists even if the first package is a version suffix or nested one :) [optilude]
- Initial implementation. [hannosch]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|plone.recipe.distros-1.5-py2.4.egg (7.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4|
|plone.recipe.distros-1.5.tar.gz (4.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|