Integrates ACE editor into Plone
This package contains resources for integrating ACE embeddable code editor into Plone. It provides a file manager that can edit plone.resource resource directories in the ZODB.
ACE can be found under ++resource++plone.resourceeditor/ace/*.
The file manager can be included in a view with the following in the header:
<metal:block use-macro="resourceDirectory/@@plone.resourceeditor.filemanager/macros/resources" />
and the following in the body:
In both of these cases, resourceDirectory should be an in-ZODB plone.resource resource directory instance.
The macros assume that jQuery is already loaded.
2.x is for Plone 5.0 and up.
- Move all resources for plone.staticresources. See: PLIP 1653. [thet] (#22)
- fix UnicodeDecodeError while using Build CSS in Theme Editor #2698 [MrTango] (#2698)
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError when saving files TTW. [tmassman]
- Fix functionality and tests in py3 [pbauer]
- Add Python 2 / 3 compatibility [pbauer]
- Add the download and move endpoint to the FileManagerActions class [b4oshany]
- Add test cases for FileManagerAction [b4oshany]
- Remove unittest2 dependency [kakshay21]
- Split the error message for the move API endpoint into two. One is for the parent folder and the other is for the distination folder [b4oshany]
- Fix Jenkins flake8 errors
- Cleanup code according to Plone style guide. [gforcada]
- Do not crash on saving in FilesystemResourceDirectory, and return the file content as ‘tmp’. [ebrehault]
- No longer rely on deprecated bobobase_modification_time from Persistence.Persistent. [thet]
- Minor cleanup: pep8, readability, ReST. [jensens]
- Fixed problem causing file timestamps to show up incorrectly. [obct537]
- Fixed error preventing file saving in the filemanager. [obct537]
- handle NotFound errors while generating file/folder listings [vangheem]
- Added check to prevent overwritting folders when saving [obct537]
- Added ability to convert absolute to relative urls [obct537]
- Fixed issue with ascii encoding [obct537]
- now properly serves filesystem files to the thememapper [obct537]
- resourceeditor will now register non-standard mimetypes in the python mimetype module [obct537]
- move to mockup based file manager. Plone 5 only here. [vangheem]
- make sure theme is disable [vangheem]
- do not set value inside of pre tag since it can go crazy on some markup [vangheem]
- Fixed a bug with saving files containing non-ASCII characters. [optilude]
- Fix right click menu bug [optilude]
- Upgrade to latest version of ACE [optilude]
- Upgrade to version 1.0 of the ACE editor [optilude]
- Initial release [optilude]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.resourceeditor-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size plone.resourceeditor-3.0.0.tar.gz (20.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for plone.resourceeditor-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for plone.resourceeditor-3.0.0.tar.gz