Michela (Italian system) support for Plover
Michela (Italian system) support for Plover.
This include support for compatible MIDI-keyboard based machines (both 2 and 3+ octaves variants).
For details about the theories and the contents of the dictionaries (in Italian), see: https://github.com/Sillabix/Plover-Michela
- drop phonetic/orthographic differentiation, only support one "Michela" system
- add support for 2 variants of the Michela Keyboard machines
- fix a few entries in the orthographic dictionary
- move punctuation and spacing entries to a dedicated dictionary
- add more entries to the commands dictionary
- add support for orthographic theory
- fix conflicting dictionary entries
- update main dictionary and split it into three parts: main, numbers, and commands
- fix undo stroke (use
- add dictionaries
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plover_michela-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (1.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size plover_michela-1.0.0.tar.gz (1.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plover_michela-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl