Michela (Italian system) support for Plover
Michela (Italian system) support for Plover.
This include support for compatible MIDI-keyboard based machines (both 2 and 3+ octaves variants).
For details about the theories and the contents of the dictionaries (in Italian), see: https://github.com/Sillabix/Plover-Michela
- The theory has been updated to take full advantage of the inflectional suffixes
based on grammar rules recently introduced. In particular:
- The rules to indicate the endings of the words "e" and "i" have been modified to avoid conflicts caused by the previous diphthong-based system (for a full description refer to the Michela theory manual on GitHub).
- The numeric dictionary' strokes have been changed (from
Uu) in order to avoid a series of possible conflicts.
- The syllabic finger-spelling system has been modified: it now uses the
RXIfor capital letters.
- Numerous definitions relating to prefixes / suffixes and formatting commands have been amended.
- fix wordlist: drop duplicate entries
- drop phonetic/orthographic differentiation, only support one "Michela" system
- add support for 2 variants of the Michela Keyboard machines
- fix a few entries in the orthographic dictionary
- move punctuation and spacing entries to a dedicated dictionary
- add more entries to the commands dictionary
- add support for orthographic theory
- fix conflicting dictionary entries
- update main dictionary and split it into three parts: main, numbers, and commands
- fix undo stroke (use
- add dictionaries
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for plover_michela-2.0.0-py3-none-any.whl