CLI for the Project Newcastle build system
#pnc-cli A python CLI around the PNC REST API
- python setup.py install –user
- Configure the REST endpoint for PNC in USER_HOME/.config/pnc-cli/pnc-cli.conf
- pnc -h for a list of valid operations.
Currently outputs the raw JSON. More refined output is definitely in the works :)
- py.test (pip install pytest)
- mock (pip install mock)
- GitPython (pip install GitPython)
Run any of the testing scripts to see results. The tested instance is configured by the local file ~/.config/pnc-cli/pnc-cli.conf
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(270.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Mar 13, 2018|
(109.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Mar 13, 2018|