CLI for the Project Newcastle build system
#pnc-cli A python CLI around the PNC REST API
- python setup.py install –user
- Configure the REST endpoint for PNC in USER_HOME/.config/pnc-cli/pnc-cli.conf
- pnc -h for a list of valid operations.
Currently outputs the raw JSON. More refined output is definitely in the works :)
- py.test (pip install pytest)
- mock (pip install mock)
- GitPython (pip install GitPython)
Run any of the testing scripts to see results. The tested instance is configured by the local file ~/.config/pnc-cli/pnc-cli.conf
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pnc_cli-1.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (251.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 11, 2017|
|pnc-cli-1.1.3.tar.gz (104.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 11, 2017|