Python utility to handle podman containers within Fedora.
Python utility to manage specific deployed podman containers in Fedora.
From a Fedora Workstation installation:
$ dnf copr enable iolaum/podcust $ dnf install podcust
- Add functionality to delete transmission image data and service unit file.
- Recreate transmission kubernetes template for podman 3.0.
- Fix service file issue.
- Add systemd user unit handling for transmission container.
- Systemd user unit service also updates the container on service start.
- Re-license project to parity license.
- Add functionality for installing and updating transmission container.
- Add spec file for building as fedora copr package.
- Migrate to Fedora 33
- Migrate CI to GitHub actions.
- Improve documentation and static code tests.
- Working management functionality (alpha version) for Demo container.
- Added draft functionality for demo http container management.
- Added draft command line functionality.
- Working Fedora tests through Travis CI
- CI, job stages and deploy stage.
- Polishing code quality support tools.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for podcust-0.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl