Polemarch is ansible based service for orchestration infrastructure.
Polemarch is a service for infrastructure management based on ansible. Simple WEB gui for infrastructure management using ansible playbooks or ansible modules.
Official site: https://polemarch.org
For any questions you could use issues tracker: https://gitlab.com/vstconsulting/polemarch/issues
- execution templates;
- scheduled tasks execution;
- sharing of hosts, groups, inventories between projects;
- history of tasks execution with all details;
- easy configurable clustering for reliability and scalability:
- import of Ansible projects from Git repository (with submodules) or tar archive;
- import of inventory file;
- support of quick project deployment;
- documentation: https://about.polemarch.org/en/latest/ ;
- support of hosts groups and groups hierarchy;
- support of multi user connection;
- support of hooks;
- community project samples;
- CI support;
- user friendly interface.
Default installation is suitable for most simple and common cases, but Polemarch is highly configurable system. If you need something more advanced (scalability, dedicated DB, custom cache, logging or directories) you can always configure Polemarch like it is said in documentation.
How to contribute
Refer to the documentation page about contribution.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size polemarch-1.6.2-py3-none-any.whl (4.2 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size polemarch-1.6.2.tar.gz (4.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for polemarch-1.6.2-py3-none-any.whl