<img align="right" src="logo.png" width="200" height="200"/>
> *Opinionated BuildBot workflow.*
[![Stories in Ready](https://badge.waffle.io/develersrl/positronic-brain.png?label=ready&title=Ready)](https://waffle.io/develersrl/positronic-brain)
Positronic Brain makes it extremely easy to get up and running with your BuildBot server by dropping
few lines in your `master.cfg` file. Gone are the days of having to figure out how to wire all
Adding a positronic brain to your BuildBot brings you:
* Sensible defaults for your BuildBot master.
* Notification emails sent to _developers_ after a build failure.
* Notification emails sent to _administrators_ for all builds on all projects.
* No need to mess with Change Sources or Schedulers.
* Archiving of artifacts on the master after each successful build.
* Automatic deletion of old artifacts on the master.
This package is not being published to PyPI, so for the time being you have to install it by
pip install https://github.com/develersrl/positronic-brain/archive/master.zip#egg=positronic-brain
Please note that this package depends on a very specific version of the BuildBot master and you have
to make sure to have it installed first (see [requirements.txt](requirements.txt) for more details).
In your BuildBot master configuration file (`master.cfg`) import everything from the
"positronic.brain" package and perform some basic initialization:
from positronic.brain import *
# basedir=basedir looks weird, but we need it.
with FreestyleJob('my-project', workers=['my-first-worker', 'my-second-worker']) as j:
j.checkout('project', 'svn+ssh://svn.example.com/svn/project', 'trunk')
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.