A tweet collection manager.
Poultry is a tweet collection manager.
- The media command outputs the CSV header and the source_status_id field.
- Python 2 is not supported anymore.
- Use the full_text field to retrieve tweet’s text, fall back to text if it’s not available.
- language filtering predicate.
- The --mode parameter for the filter subcommand that sets the file opening mode. Use w to rewrite the files and a (the default) to append.
- The -u (force UTF-8 output) option is removed. --output and --encoding are added instead.
- The South-West point of tweet’s place is used if its coordinate is not provided.
- The Tweet.bounding_box property is introduced, it is always a polygon.
- The --filters option for filter to define what filters are used.
- Refactored communication with Twitter and internal stream handling.
- New media command.
- The poultry.readline_dir() generator iterates over a collection of tweets and yields Tweet objects.
- Windows support.
- -o option for text to print tweets to a file.
- Conda support.
- Python 3 support.
- Producer and consumer process creation and start is fixed.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.