This plugin allows you to use pretalx passively, by letting it import another event's schedule.
It comes with several settings regulating pull interval and policies, as well as a manage command at downstream_pull --event my_event [--sync].
- Make sure that you have a working pretalx development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretalx-downstream.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretalx development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretalx’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretalx server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2018 Tobias Kunze
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pretalx_downstream-1.1.2-py3-none-any.whl