Gather speaker data from ORCID
This is a plugin for pretalx, connecting pretalx users with ORCID. It adds an additional, non-mandatory step in the CfP process, allowing submitters to connect their ORCID account with their pretalx account.
Consequently, their name (as separate first and last name), their biography, their title, and their organisation will be pre-filled from ORCID data. (Additional data fields can be added – please open a PR if you are missing a field!)
- Make sure that you have a working pretalx development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretalx-orcid.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretalx development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretalx’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Update your database scheme with python -m pretalx migrate.
- Restart your local pretalx server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2019 Tobias Kunze
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretalx_orcid-0.0.8-py3-none-any.whl (34.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pretalx-orcid-0.0.8.tar.gz (15.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pretalx_orcid-0.0.8-py3-none-any.whl