Static pages for pretalx, e.g. information, venue listings, a code of conduct, etc.
This is a plugin for pretalx that allows you to add static pages to your event, for example FAQ, Terms of Service, a Code of Conduct, etc.
- Make sure that you have a working pretalx development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretalx-pages.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretalx development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretalx’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretalx server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2019 Tobias Kunze
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretalx-pages-1.0.0.tar.gz (7.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|