A public voting plugin for pretalx
This is a plugin for pretalx, allowing attendees (or anybody interested) to vote on submitted proposals.
- Add a direct link to the CSV export to the settings page.
- Added the option to show the full description of proposals, not just the abstract.
- Fixed a bug where withdrawn proposals would also show up.
- Fixes bug where score labels would sometimes not show up.
- Public voting settings will be copied when a new event is created from an old one.
- Added the option to restrict voting to a set of known email addresses
- Added link to public voting page from organiser backend
- Added compatibility with the latest pretalx release
- Fixed a bug involving salt lengths
- Added a CSV export of voting results
- Added an indicator of the vote being saved
- Added localisation (multi-language support) to settings
- Optionally hide session images
- Added a German translation
- Added start and end time settings
- Make sure that you have a working pretalx development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretalx-public-voting.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretalx development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretalx’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretalx server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2020 Tobias Kunze
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pretalx-public-voting-1.2.1.tar.gz
Hashes for pretalx_public_voting-1.2.1-py3-none-any.whl