pretix plugin that allows you to add static pages to your event site, for example for a FAQ, terms of service, etc.
This is a plugin for pretix that allows you to add static pages to your event site, for example for a FAQ, terms of service, etc.
If you like to contribute to this project, you are very welcome to do so. If you have any questions in the process, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Please note that we have a Code of Conduct in place that applies to all project contributions, including issues, pull requests, etc.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-pages.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2017 Raphael Michel
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pretix_pages-1.4.1-py3-none-any.whl