Passbook tickets for pretix
This is a plugin for pretix. It allows to provide tickets in the passbook format supported by Apple Wallet and a number of Android apps.
If you like to contribute to this project, you are very welcome to do so. If you have any questions in the process, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Please note that we have a Code of Conduct in place that applies to all project contributions, including issues, pull requests, etc.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-passbook.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Generating Passbook keys
You can generate a key and CSR using:
openssl genrsa -out pass-pretix.key 2048 openssl req -new -key pass-pretix.key -out pass-pretix.csr
You can then request a certificate using that CSR in your Apple developer account. You can then convert the downloaded certificate like this:
openssl x509 -inform der -in pass-pretix.cer -out pass-pretix.pem
Copyright 2016 Tobias ‘rixx’ Kunze and Raphael Michel
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretix_passbook-1.6.1-py3-none-any.whl (121.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pretix-passbook-1.6.1.tar.gz (27.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pretix_passbook-1.6.1-py3-none-any.whl