This plugin will give the option to attendees of an event to mark their registration as public. Public registrations will be shown along their answers to questions marked as public by the organizers on a world-readable page.
This is a plugin for pretix.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-public-registrations.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2019 Felix Schäfer, Dominik Weitz
Released under the terms of the MIT License
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretix-public-registrations-1.3.1.tar.gz (13.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pretix-public-registrations-1.3.1.tar.gz