This pretix plugin adds a contact question asking for the telephone number.
This is a plugin for pretix. It adds a Question asking for the telephone number to the contact information form. The information can be seen under a contact information panel in the order detail view. The helptext and wether the question is required can be changed in the backend.
You can install the plugin manually or use pip to install pretix-telephone.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-telephone.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2018 Felix Rindt
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretix_telephone-2.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (13.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pretix-telephone-2.4.0.tar.gz (7.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pretix_telephone-2.4.0-py3-none-any.whl