Utilities for working with prms6-bmi I/O
PRMS6-BMI Test Projects and python evaluation code
To build and install the prms6-bmi python package used in python evaluation:
- Create a conda environment from the environment.yml file.
- Activate the environment
- cd to pkg/prms6-bmi
- run "pip install ."
Or if you are developing the code inside of the prms6-bmi package -
- run "pip install -e ."
The pipestem project used in testing is found in /prms/pipestem. To test the bmi's copy the /pipestem folder and and save as:
- pipestem_surface - control file: control_surface.simple1
- pipestem_soil - control file: control_soil.simple1
- pipestem_groundwater - control file: control_groundwater.simple1
- pipestem_streamflow - control file: control_streamflow.simple1
The git repositories for each BMI can be found at https://github.com/nhm-usgs
Each BMI depends on the PRMS6 model and library found at the prms repository currently using the 6.0.0_dev_bmi branch
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.