neural prototyping framework
A framework for code-agnostic, interactive prototyping of DNNs.
- Transparent and elastic scheduling of DNN training jobs on modern HPC systems.
- Monitoring and visualizing model parameters and computational performance statistics.
- Perform semi-automatic hyperparameter tuning/optimization and architecture search using evolutionary algorithms.
- A user-defined interactive interface to drive the framework/ design process, not bound to any particular framework.
- Scaling the functionality and performance of the model as the resources increase.
How do I get set up?
- pip3 install protonn for latest stable release
- pip3 install git+https://github.com/undertherain/protoNN.git for recent development version
- Python 3.6 or later is required
For licensing information, please see LICENSE
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size protonn-0.2.3-py3-none-any.whl (17.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|