Monitoring in the PS environment
The Herald package (https://psherald.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ps.html) provides three tools usable to monitor the behaviour of distributed applications
Herald’s functionality is based on the Basic class, defined in the ps.basic package.
The Basic class enhances/uses the standard python logging package - especially the ability to log messages to a stream-socket.
This package adds mechanisms to:
- put these messages into a central database (bridge)
- route/bridge these messages to additional destinations (bridge)
- display in a web-server (herald)
- take actions on special messages (neelix)
- take actions on lost system heartbeat (neelix)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ps_herald-1.0.11.tar.gz (18.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|