No project description provided
The Herald package provides three tools usable to monitor the behaviour of distributed applications
Herald’s functionality is based on the Basic class, defined in the ps.basic package.
The Basic class enhances/uses the standard python logging package - especially the ability to log messages to a stream-socket.
This package adds mechanisms to:
- put these messages into a central database (bridge)
- route/bridge these messages to additional destinations (bridge)
- display in a web-server (herald)
- take actions on special messages (neelix)
- take actions on lost system heartbeat (neelix)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for ps.herald-1.4.2-py3-none-any.whl