A Django blog app implemented in Wagtail.
Puput is a powerful and simple Django app to manage a blog. It uses the awesome Wagtail CMS as content management system.
Puput is the catalan name for Hoopoe which is indeed a beautiful bird.
Visit the documentation for an in-depth look at Puput.
- Built with Wagtail CMS and Django
- Inspired in Wordpress and Zinnia
- Simple & responsive HTML template by default
- SEO friendly urls
- Support for Disqus comments
- Entries by author, tags, categories, archives and search term
- Last & popular entries
- Configurable sidebar widgets
- RSS feeds
- Related entries
- Extensible entry model
- Configurable default template color
- Social share of blog entries (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
Examples of blog sites made with Puput
The setup process is explained here.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size puput-1.0.6-py3-none-any.whl (275.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size puput-1.0.6.tar.gz (246.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|