A Django blog app implemented in Wagtail.
Puput is a powerful and simple Django app to manage a blog. It uses the awesome Wagtail CMS as content management system.
Puput is the catalan name for Hoopoe which is indeed a beautiful bird.
Visit the documentation for an in-depth look at Puput.
- Built with Wagtail CMS and Django
- Inspired in Wordpress and Zinnia
- Simple & responsive HTML template by default
- SEO friendly urls
- Support for Disqus comments
- Entries by author, tags, categories, archives and search term
- Last & popular entries
- Configurable sidebar widgets
- RSS feeds
- Related entries
- Extensible entry model
- Configurable default template color
- Social share of blog entries (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
Examples of blog sites made with Puput
The setup process is explained here.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size puput-1.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (278.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size puput-1.1.1.tar.gz (247.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|