Easy to install and simple way to access all Roanuz Cricket APIs. Its a library for showing Live Cricket Score, Cricket Schedule and Statistics
py-cricket library for Roanuz Cricket API
Its a python library to get cricket scores,schedule and statistics from [Roanuz CricketAPI](https://www.cricketapi.com).Its easy to access with the access key,secret key and app id.
- Added support for Metric Group 101 APIs
- 1.Fixed issue in reading files in file storage handler
- 1.Added Fantasy points and Fantasy credits API
- 1.Fixed Bugs
- 1.Added Player Stats API
- 1.Added Season Teams API
- 1.Changed freeAPI informations
- 1.Supports Python3.x versions
- 1.Access key, secret key and app id can also be accessed through Environmental variables. 2.Ball by ball API has been added to the API list.
- 1.File Storage Handler approach has been added for the Authentication. 2.Authentication process has to be generated for every session.
- Install py-cricket using pip install py-cricket
- Create a Cricket API App here [My APP Login](https://www.cricketapi.com/login/?next=/apps/)
- Import py-cricket and create Authentication using ‘RcaFileStorageHandler’ or ‘RcaStorageHandler’ approach.
To check all our API’s please visit : https://github.com/roanuz/py-cricket
- Roanuz is a company which works in the development of Artificial Intelligence
- Roanuz product Spider Cricket(https://spider.cricket/) is one of the AI answering website developed by Roanuz developers.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size py_cricket-1.0.11-py3-none-any.whl (13.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size py-cricket-1.0.11.tar.gz (11.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for py_cricket-1.0.11-py3-none-any.whl