An implementation of Github-Flavored Markdown written as an extension to the Python Markdown library.
Sphinx documentation is in the doc/ folder. Build it with:
cd doc && make html
You can browse or download the precompiled documentation on Read the Docs.
- Fenced code blocks
- Literal line breaks
- Hyperlink parsing (http, https, ftp, email and www subdomains)
- Code highlighting (dummy, no actual syntactic coloration as-is)
- Mixed-style lists with no separation
- Links and images with whitespace
- Task lists
This implementation does not support all of GFM features.
Unsupported by design
- Link to commits, issues, pull requests and user profiles: this is application specific. Feel free to subclass the provided classes to implement your own logic.
Unsupported, but planned
- Horizontal rules
BSD-style. See LICENSE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|py_gfm-0.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 1, 2016|
|py-gfm-0.1.3.tar.gz (8.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 1, 2016|