This is a template repository for creating python packages
This is a template repository for creating python packages. Learn more about packaging in Python.
- has the basic structure of any python package
- has a template setup.py file
- has a data directory which serves as a storage bucket for package data. Learn How
- contains GitHub Actions workflow to publish to PyPI automatically, whenever a new release is made.Make sure to have a PyPI account and save the username and password in the GitHub Secret of your repo.
- has the perfect .gitignore to solve your misery
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size py_package-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (4.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size py_package-0.2.0.tar.gz (2.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for py_package-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl