This is a template repository for creating python packages
This is a template repository for creating python packages. Learn more about packaging in Python.
- has the basic structure of any python package
- has a template setup.py file
- has a data directory which serves as a storage bucket for package data. Learn How
- contains GitHub Actions workflow to publish to PyPI automatically, whenever a new release is made.Make sure to have a PyPI account and save the username and password in the GitHub Secret of your repo.
- has the perfect .gitignore to solve your misery
- Fork the repo
- Find and replace
py_packagewith the name of your package
- Replace my name 'Aahnik Daw' with your name
Makefileas per your requirements
- Dont forget to change the
- Make sure to check the contents of every file before you use them
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for py_package-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl