A pythonic AS2 application for file tranfers.
pyAS2 is an AS2 server/client written in python and built on the django framework. The application supports AS2 version 1.2 as defined in the RFC 4130. Our goal is to provide a native python library for implementing the AS2 protocol. It supports Python 2.6-2.7.
pyAS2 includes a set of django-admin commands that can be used to start the server, send files as a client, send asynchronous MDNs and so on. It also has a web based front end interface for configuring partners and organizations, monitoring message transfers and also initiating new transfers.
- Asyncronous and syncronous MDN
- Partner and Organization management
- Digital signatures
- Message encryption
- Secure transport (SSL)
- Support for SSL client authentication
- System task to auto clear old log entries
- Data compression (AS2 1.1)
- Multinational support: Uses Django’s internationalization feature
- Easy integration to existing systems, using a partner based file system interface
- Daemon Process picks up data from directories when it becomes available
- Message post processing (scripting on receipt)
- Web interface for transaction monitoring
- Email event notification
The following encryption algorithms are supported:
- Triple DES
The following hash algorithms are supported:
You can find more information in the documentation.
If you run into bugs, you can file them in our issue tracker.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes: git commit -am ‘Add some feature’
- Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
To run pyAS2's test suite:
django-admin.py test pyas2 --settings=pyas2.test_settings --pythonpath=.
- GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc., <http://fsf.org/> 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyAS2-0.4.6.tar.gz (791.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|