Random vibration theory for earthquake ground motions.
A Python library and command-line application for using random vibration theory to transform between acceleration Fourier amplitude spectrum and acceleration response spectrum.
Information on the installation and usage can be found in the documentation.
- Peak factor implementations:
- Vanmarcke (1975)
- Davenport (1964)
- Der Kiureghian (1985)
- Toro & McGuire (1987)
- Cartwright & Longuet-Higgins (1956)
- Boore & Joyner (1984)
- Liu & Pezeshk (1999)
Please cite this software using the following DOI:
- Linked requirements file to fix rtfd builds.
- Added Boore & Thompson (2015)
- Added Wang & Rathje (2018)
- Re-factored peak factor calculators
- Add scripts for profiling
- Add numba to the requirements
- Fixed PEP8 issues in docstrings.
- Removed pyprind require and progress bars.
- Improved performance with multiprocessing and numba.
- Changed CLI name from rvt_operator to pyrvt
- Fixed: osc_freqs typo in tools.py
- Added: test cases for tools.py
- Fixed version numbering.
- Fixed manifest to include data directory.
- Updated Travis build scripts.
- Fixed building the documentation on RTFD
- Fixed Travis deployment
- Added ability to pass transfer function to PSA calculation.
- Removed extraneous files.
- Cleaned up documentation to use NumPy style.
- Fixed PEP8 issues.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyRVT-0.7.1.tar.gz (43.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|