Python interface for ADT Pulse security systems
pyadtpulse - Python interface for ADT Pulse
Python client interface to the ADT Pulse security system.
While two or three Python clients to ADT Pulse existed, they generally only provided arm/disarm support and none provided support for ADT Pulse when multiple sites existed under a single account. This attempts to provide APIs to both all the zones (motion sensors, door sensors, etc) as well as arming and disarming individual sites.
NOTE: Since this interacts with the unofficial ADT Pulse AJAX web service, the behavior is subject to change by ADT without notice.
pip3 install pyadtpulse
Since ADT Pulse automatically logs out other sessions accessing the same account, a best practice is to create a new username/password combination for each client accessing ADT Pulse.
Additionally, since pyadtpulse currently does not support multiple sites (premises/locations), a simple approach is to create a separate username/password for each site and configured such that the username only has access to ONE site. This ensures that clients are always interacting with that one site (and not accidentally with another site location).
- any changes to the name/count of sites are not automatically updated for existing site objects
adt = PyADTPulse(username, password) for site in adt.sites: site.status site.zones site.disarm() site.arm_away()
See example-client.py for a working example.
- ADT Pulse Portal
- Home Assistant ADT Pulse integration
- adt-pulse-mqtt – MQTT integration with ADT Pulse alarm panels
Feature ideas, but no plans to implement:
- support OFFLINE status checking
- support multiple sites (premises/locations) under a single ADT account
- implement lightweight status pings to check if cache needs to be invalidated (every 5 seconds) (https://portal.adtpulse.com/myhome/16.0.0-131/Ajax/SyncCheckServ?t=1568950496392)
- alarm history (/ajax/alarmHistory.jsp)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyadtpulse-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl (10.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyadtpulse-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl