A Python application framework - Let us handle the boring stuff!
Let us handle the boring stuff!
As of pyApp 4.0, Python < 3.6 is no longer supported.
pyApp takes care of the boring boilerplate code for building a CLI, managing settings and much more so you can focus on your business logic.
So what do we handle?
- Configuration - Loading, merging your settings from different sources
- Python modules
- File and HTTP(S) endpoints for JSON and YAML files.
- Instance Factories - Configuration of plugins, database connections, or just implementations of an ABC. Leveraging settings to make setup of your application easy and reduce coupling.
- Dependency Injection - Easy to use dependency injection without complicated setup.
- Checks - A framework for checking settings are correct and environment is operating correctly (your ops team will love you)?
- Extensions - Extend the basic framework with extensions. Provides deterministic startup, extension of the CLI and the ability to register checks and extension specific default settings.
- Application - Provides a extensible and simple CLI interface for running commands (including async), comes with built-in commands to execute check, setting and extension reports.
- Logging - Initialise and apply sane logging defaults.
- Highly tested and ready for production use.
- 🐛 Rollbar - pyapp.rollbar
- 📧 AIO SMTPlib - pyapp.aiosmtplib Extension for aiosmtplib
- ☁ Boto3 - pyapp.boto3
- ☁ AIOBotocore - pyapp.aiobotocore
- 📨 Messaging - pyapp.messaging - Extension to provide abstract interfaces for Message Queues.
- 📨 AWS Messaging - pyapp.messaging-aws - Messaging extension for AWS (SQS/SNS)
- 📨 AMQP Messaging - Messaging extension for AMQP (RabbitMQ)
Contributions are most welcome, be it in the form of a extension and factories for your favourite service client of bug reports, feature enhancements.
The core of pyApp is intended to remain simple and only provide required features with extensions providing optional more specific functionality.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyapp-4.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (61.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyapp-4.6.0.tar.gz (68.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|