Python library for An eXtended Object Notation (AXON)
pyaxon is an MIT Licensed python library for AXON - An eXtended Object Notation - simple text based format for interchanging objects, documents and data. It tries to combine the best of JSON, XML and YAML.
- Provide a simple API for loading and dumping of objects.
- Provide a safe loading and dumping by default.
- Provide unsafe loading and dumping of objects on the base of registration of factory/reduce callables.
- Provide a way for fully controlled by application/framework/library unsafe loading and dumping.
- It’s reasonable fast.
- Make internal timezone class (for python2.7) compatible with datetime.timezone class (for python3.2 and higher).
- Make creation of custom object builders (both safe and unsafe) easier.
- Dumping is now faster.
- Refactor setup.py so that .py sources of extensions dosn’t installed.
- Ensuire that attribute names and keys loads and dumps correctly.
- Add explicit flag (use_cython) in order to decide when to use cython compiler.
- Add notebook with performance comparisons with JSON and YAML.
- Refactor setup.py so that project could be installed with/without Cython installation.
- Some improvements with introductory notebooks.
- Make project uploadable to PyPI by setup.py.
First public release of pyaxon.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyaxon-0.5.4.tar.gz (287.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pyaxon-0.5.4.zip (313.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|