Python library for Coded statement of account (CODA)
A python library for parsing CODA files
- Code repository: http://github.com/acsone/pycoda
- Report bugs at http://github.com/acsone/pycoda/issues
- Laurent Mignon (ACSONE)
- github PR11: Store the move reference and the move reference detail into separate fields to ease reconciliation.
- Compatible python 3 (tested with 3.5)
- Add support for foreign account number.
- github ISSUE3: Globalisation lines are considered as Normal if they are not followed by details lines. The transaction type is now used to detect the details lines.
- github PR2: fix error in parseInformationRecord (@vparitskiy)
- github PR1: bugfix in exeption msg (@vparitskiy)
- Initial implementation of the CODA reader
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pycoda-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl