PyCounters is a light weight library to monitor performance and events in production systems
Checkout http://pycounters.readthedocs.org/ for more details.
- Fixed: a busy leader which doesn’t respond to a ping on a timely fashion was not handled correctly.
- NEW: new types of counters MaxWindowCounter, MinWindowCounter
- IMPORTANT: changes in package structure, counters module split int sub modules. Backward compatible as long as no internals were used.
- Fixed: removing a counter by name caused an exception
- Fixed: too short queue on multi process server caused pycounters to fail if used on >~10 processes
- Fixed: starting up a new process in a multi-process auto election setup caused JSON reporter to output an empty file (which will then be updated in the next cycle)
- Fixed - locking issue with JSON output files
- Fixed - EventCounter did not respond to events keyword argument
- added a patcher util class to allow injecting events to existing libraries/code.
- decoupled counter names from the names of events they count. Still, by default a counter will count events with it’s name
- shortcut decorators now take the name of the function they wrap as a default event name
- Added a role option to multi process reporting initializations.
- Made all report_* and shortcuts decorators usable as context managers.
- Munin plugin now ignores old reports by default
- Counters which doesn’t have any value now return None instead of 0.
- Fixed an issue with aggregation of average values when not all sources had the same value
- Added output_report() to allow manual initiation of reports.
- Added a manifest.in file, so that CHANGES.txt will come along.
- Added multiprocess support.
- Extended EventLogger to allow regex based filtering of events it logs.
- Added JSONFileReporter to output reports in JSON format
- Added a utility to facilitate writing Munin plugins
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pycounters-0.7.macosx-10.9-intel.exe (88.3 kB)||File type Windows Installer||Python version any||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pycounters-0.7.tar.gz (32.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pycounters-0.7.macosx-10.9-intel.exe