PyCSP - Python CSP Library
PyCSP is a CSP library for Python that implements core CSP functionality with some extensions from pi-calculus.
- Synchronous communication
- Buffered channels
- Multiple process types such as, greenlets, threads, processes and remote processes
- Both input and output guards supported in external choice (Alts)
- A single any-to-any channel type
- Mobile channel-ends
- Retire and poison signals for shutting down networks nicely
- A channel which can communicate using inter-process communication as well as sockets.
- A PyCSP providing local and distributed communication using only standard python modules bundled with CPython
- NAT traversal
- Tracing PyCSP executions to a log file, for later visualisation
See https://github.com/runefriborg/pycsp/wiki for more information.