Python library to parse several Nintendo 3DS files
Python library to parse several Nintendo 3DS files.
The API is not yet stable. If you decide to use this, you should stick to a specific version on pypi, or store a copy locally, until it is stable.
This was recently separated out to its own repository. This will be a better README at some point.
- CTR Cart Image (".3ds", ".cci")
- CTR Importable Archive (".cia")
- Executable Filesystem (".exefs", "exefs.bin")
- NCCH (".cxi", ".cfa", ".ncch", ".app")
- Read-only Filesystem (".romfs", "romfs.bin")
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyctr-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (36.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pyctr-0.1.0.tar.gz (28.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|