An XRDS parser
pydataportability.xrds is a parser for XRDS-Simple
For more information about pydataportability check out this blog post
Install using setuptools, e.g. (within a virtualenv):
$ easy_install pydataportability.xrds
Source Code and reporting bugs
- CHANGES.txt and README.txt have been added
- Some basic tests using py.test have been added
- upper- and lowercase namespaces are not recognized, see issue 3: issue 3; thanks to scherpenisse for the patch
- service priorities and URI priorities have been mixed previously resulting in the service priority always being the last URI priority to be found, this is fixed now.
- ElementTree import is made more stable to check for alternative locations (see issue 4)
- localid can occur multiple times with different priorities. We just checked for a single element without a priority. A new LocalID class which holds the id and the priority has been added and will be returned as localids attribute on the Service class.
- priorities will now be always converted to integers or to None in case the value is null.
- the prio attribute of the URI class has been renamed to priority
- the default value for priority parameters in constructors has been changed from 0 to None.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pydataportability.xrds-0.2.tar.gz (4.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pydataportability.xrds-0.2.tar.gz